Monday, March 1, 2021

 Welcome to March! Today begins a new challenge at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. We are a card only anything goes challenge but we do have a twist if you care to use it. This month the twist is "Cheers!" 


Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps. I used Bugaboo's DeDe Christmas Drink. I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut her with Spellbinders ATC card dies. I scoured my sentiments for an appropriate one but finally decided to just use MFT Captions Alphabet and make our theme as the sentiment. The designer papers are from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Miscellaneous Textures Red and Green and Christmas Blooms.

I used three self-adhesive pearls in the right top corner. I layered with black card stock. My base card is red card stock. I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me this evening. I hope you will join us with your Christmas creations this month and play along with our challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and healthy!
Peace and all good!

Donna




 


5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card Donna! Love Bugabooo images!

Thank you for using one of our sketches and playing along over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! Good luck!!

Suze said...

Beautiful card Donna. I like how you used the sketch and the way that you did the sentiment.

Stacey said...

What a festive card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Cards by Beckie said...

This is a great card. Thank you for sharing your project at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

LOU said...

Gorgeous card Donna. The image fits the sentiment and theme perfectly!
Thanks so much for joining us for our Merry Little Christmas Challenge for March 2021.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...