Saturday, February 27, 2021

Happy Birthday

 February is coming quickly to an end. (How did that happen?) I am going to miss the Imagine That weekly challenges. Happy birthday to Imagine That! My birthday card this week has lots of bling, which is the theme for this challenge.


The image I used was Imagine That Digistamps Birthday Dog. I didn't find the image so it may be retired. I fussy cut the image. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps CZ Designs Happy Birthday die. The background is green card stock using a Simon Says background die. (I'll post the name after we get home Edit: Simon Says Detail Ringlet Plate). The embellishments I used were mostly red sequins. After gluing them to the background I filled them with Dimensional Magic for some shine. I lost the dot to the "i" in birthday so I used a star since there were stars on the package. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me today. We'll be driving home this afternoon and I'll edit this later with the name of the die I used for the background. Stay tuned. Be safe. Peace and all good.

Donna



7 comments:

Suze said...

Cute card. Good rescue with the i - I just thought that was intentional!

Jane said...

Adorable image and I love the bright bold colours on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, these challenges have been fun, and are a great stash builder for birthday cards! Yours is adorable! I love the cute puppy in the box! Kris has so many cute images; I don't have this one.

Kristine said...

Very cute card :) love that piercing on the green background! Thanks so much for celebrating ITD's 8th birthday this week with this BLING challenge! ♥Kris

Kristine said...

PS... great SAVE - the star for the "i" dot is PERFECT!

Pam said...

Cute birthhday card! Thhew little dog is just adorable and I love the star above the i!
ugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Diane said...

What a cute card design and colors.

Hugs diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...