Saturday, March 6, 2021

Panda Love

 I decided that before I could post this card, I had to take a walk around the block. The sun is shining today and our forecast is for lots of rain this week. So I had to take advantage of the opportunity. But I did get a card done (and some pricing for Opportunity House). So the morning was productive! 


This is a slimline card. I used The Paper Shelter's The Most Adorable Panda digital stamp for this card. Since the stamp was just slightly smaller than my sentiments, I die cut black card stock with an MFT Stitched Square die and then used it as the backing for the stamp. The sentiments I cut with the same die and than outlined them with black marker. The dotted paper in the background is a scrap from my scrap box and the borders were created with Spellbinders Classic Scallop Borders dies (retired).  The base is bright green card stock with a black matting for the rest of the card. I left it free of embellishments so it would be easy to send in the mail. The sentiments were freebies from Create with TLC. I am entering these challenges:
Time to go make dinner and get ready for the twins for tomorrow. At least we will be able to take them to the playground tomorrow before the rain comes. That's always helpful to wear them out a bit before they come to our house. LOL! Have a super weekend. Stay safe! Peace and all good.

Donna


12 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Brilliant use of one of our images, love how youve coloured it and your whole card design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so sweet - love the bear in the middle. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I love the images and papers. thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week. good luck

Alicia

Christine Cyr said...

Awesome card with a cute tps image thank you for joining us at TPS
Christine DT

Brandi said...

Love this, that panda is so adorable, great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

libbystamps said...

Quite cute! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

Pam said...

Donna your card is so adorable! I love the design, sweet image and colors!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Your card s very sweet! Love your colors and how you used our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Carol W said...

I love this card. It is so cute.

Denise Willerton said...

such a sweet card ~ those puppy eyes are the sweetest ~ Thanks for joining us at AHSC ~ we sure hope to see you back ~ Denise DT ~ chezmoicreations.blogspot.com

Suze said...

Great card Donna. I like the individual panels.
It's good that you were able to get out for a walk. I haven't been for a walk for a while as I had the opposite of you (too hot). Now that the weather is cooling down a bit I'll be able to get out for walks again.

Allisa said...

Such a super sweet card, love your adorable image. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...