Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Honey Bear

 Happy Tuesday! Today will be a busy day. I have a general Board meeting and then an executive Board Meeting for Opportunity House. We have to pick the twins up from Head Start and they will be spending the night with us. In other words no time to myself. LOL! But last night I did finish another card that I had to leave dry overnight.


This is the Digi of the Month from Imagine That called Honey Bear. Such an adorable image. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with MFT Stitched Circles. The digital set includes almost everything you see here. I fussy cut the flowers that I added around the top and bottom of the circle. The designer paper with the matching flowers also comes with the set (along with several other papers). I used a yellow card stock base. On the flowers and honey I added Yellow Stickles to the centers for some glittery fun! The yellow hexagon strips are from my stash. I used black card stock for some layering. I am entering these challenges:
I need to finish cleaning up and grabbing some lunch before my board meetings. It's always a mad dash to unplug and put away things that the kids love to get into. Hopefully they will sleep all night but I know I don't sleep well with them in the house. I worry too much. Take care. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


11 comments:

Karen Page said...

What an adorable card! The image is just precious and I love the layout and patterned papers!!! Thanks so much for playing along at 2CCC and I hope to see you again in the entries!
~Karen Page, DT Member for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies
Blog: MisplacedMojo IG: misplacedmojo

Suze said...

Beautiful card Donna. I considered fussy cutting the flowers for my card but decided it was too much work. You have done a fantastic job of fussy cutting and they are the perfect embellishment.
Sounds like you have a busy day today. Hope everything goes well and you manage to get a reasonable amount of sleep.

Carol W said...

Cute, cute card Donna. Great layout.

Lori m said...

Very pretty Donna, I love Kris's designs, this one is just darling, don't over due, enjoy those little ones, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

Darling card Donna! Your right, the image is adorable and you colored it perfectly! The fussy cut flowers look great as well!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Wow, I really love what you did here Donna :) Cute flowers framing the image and the sketch is awesome! That bg paper really pops too, great job! Thanks so much and I hope you survived the twins, lol. Busy busy! Thanks for playing this month at Imagine That Digistamp ♥

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun cute image and loving the papers and flowers. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug

OlgaB said...

Such a cheerful project!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is a lovely card, I just love those daisies and you've really made all those elements shine. Michelle x

Helen said...

Gorgeous! Love how you used the flowers to frame the image.

Thanks for joining us for the Imagine That Designs Progressive Challenge.

Helen x

Deanne Saunders said...

So sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! PROGRESSIVE challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...