Sunday, March 28, 2021

Hap-bee Birthday

Just a quick post this morning before we have fun with the twins today. I thought I would get this card done much earlier in the month but it wasn't to be (no pun intended.).


This is the progressive challenge image for March at The Outlawz. The image is Lulu Bee from Paper Nest Dolls die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals. I used Spectrum Noir markers for the coloring and added Yellow Stickles to the flower and bows on the image and then also on the black borders. I used Black Diamond Stickles on the antenna hearts. The honeycomb paper is from Optical Illusions blog. Kate is now on Facebook, but her blog hasn't been updated since 2017. My sentiment is computer-generated and then I cut the words out be hand. The image is edged with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink. The borders were punched with a Martha Stewart punch. I am entering these challenges:
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! It isn't the bright sunshiny day we had yesterday but I guess we'll muddle through. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


4 comments:

Suze said...

Great card Donna. The background paper is perfect for this image.
Hope you have a fun time with the twins.

Dorlene Durham said...

Such an adorable card. I love the bee theme and great coloring and accents with the shine. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

Rosie Guiher said...

Ah Donna this card is so cute!

Pam said...

Your card is so cute Donna! You colored the image perfectly. I love the Martha Stewart punched border and the cute honetcomb background.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...