Monday, March 8, 2021

Thinking of You

A quick card today. I have been sending a lot of Thinking of You cards lately and I've depleted my supply. So I think I need to replenish. 


The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called 4 Block Tulip Square. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. I used the red card base to pop the color of the tulip and the lady bugs. The sentiment was printed out long ago so I'm not sure where it's from. I die cut it with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired) twice so the flag was on each end. I colored the die cut with the same colors that I used for the tulip. I liked the dots but wanted to do something with them. I pulled out my new bottle of Diamond Stickles and dotted each one. Really sparkles in real life! I am entering these challenges:
We had a gorgeous day today. The sun was brightly shining and it was warmer today. Went for two walks. We didn't have the twins on Sunday because Valerie got the stomach flu. They did go back to school today so we offered to take them for an overnight. So tomorrow night we'll have the kids overnight. I'm sure we'll have a great time. Thanks for stopping by tonight. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna

7 comments:

Carol W said...

Great card Donna I love the layout.

Suze said...

Beautiful card Donna. I like the vibrant colours which I'm sure will cheer up the recipient.
Hope Valerie is feeling a lot better now and that the twins enjoy their overnight stay with you.
I think you must be getting the sunshine we had a week ago (it has gone somewhere because it isn't here anymore).

Lori m said...

Gorgeous card, enjoy the twins and sunshine, hugs, Lori m

Pam said...

What a bright cheerful card! The weather here has been cold in the mornings but warms up nicely during the rest of the day, I've even seen daffodils blooming!
Hugs.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

OlgaB said...

Great project in this bright colours of choice!
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug's Anything goes!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

KathyA. said...

What a bright and colorful card! Thanks for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

Helen said...

Beautiful - love your colour scheme.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...