Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Merry

I am attempting to clean off my desk and crafting table. Long way to go but here is the first of the images to be used.


This image is a freebie from Beccy's Place called Stanley's Bauble. I fussy cut the adorable bear swallowed up by that gigantic ornament. The plaid paper is from my Christmas stash. The tag is die cut from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired) and Decosse's Dynamite Doodles Jewel Tones Paper. I doodled a border around the tag. I cut the Sugar Script word "Merry" 3 times from paper and then tried fussy cutting a shadow of my own. I think that turned out pretty good. I am entering these challenges:
The temperature was nice today but windy and cloudy as we have rain moving in shortly. Storms tomorrow so I was glad that we had the twins overnight last night. Valerie was a bit of a challenge to get to bed. And both of them were up at 5:45am this morning. But otherwise we had a great time together. In fact their Dad had to text me this afternoon and tell me that Valerie had a meltdown because they weren't coming back to Grammy and Grandpa's house today. We'll have them again this Sunday. Thanks for stopping by today Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna

 

5 comments:

Beccy said...

Your fussy cutting is very impressive Donna, especially the shadow you cut for the lettering! It's so neat and even. You also did a wonderful job cutting around Stanley... I always leave a little border, otherwise I end up chopping off part of the image. You must have a really steady hand.
The plaid paper is wonderfully festive and works beautifully with the image. Love the addition of the hand-drawn border around the tag too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol W said...

Great job on this card. My hat goes off to you in using the item on your desk to clean it off. I think this card turned out so darn cute.

Goga said...

Fantastic card. Love how you use schech. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT. Goga

Patsy Long said...

Great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

MaryH said...

Hi Donna, It's been a long time, but I was trying to do a little blog surfing this 1st day of Spring. What a lovely digi image, and you've used it to the max. And hoorah for you at getting a headstart on Christmas 2021! Love the papers you have combined with this cute little bear and as always, like the layout! Hope your little twins are doing good, along with all your family. Hugs. TFS Mary H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...