Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day

 Happy Tuesday! We had a beautiful sunshiny day today although it was pretty chilly and windy. But the sunshine always makes me smile. I worked on pricing for Opportunity House  today, but took some time this evening to make a St. Patrick's Day card. I usually only send three cards for this holiday. I had one made so I need two more. Tonight I made number 2. One more left for tomorrow.


The cute little mouse is a vintage printable from Create with TLC. For the background circles I used Spellbinder's Splendid Circles dies. The background paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. My card base is green card stock. I embellished the card with some extra shamrock stickers (to finish out the sketch below). I am entering these challenges:
 I am wishing for some warmer weather so we can be outside more. Yesterday, Tom and I went out to our property on Baby Creek Road to measure for our new house. We hope construction will start this summer. So then my crafting time will be severely limited, although I'm handicapped when it comes to building. Tom will have to teach me a lot. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Stay safe and healthy! Peace and all good!

Donna


9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A darling image shown off with a great design. A fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

jaybea said...

lovely image you have used,the background paper also looks lovely,Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Jinny said...

What an adorable card, Donna! Great take on the sketch, too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Lori m said...

Enjoy the sunshine Donna, beautiful St. Patty's card, hugs, Lori m

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Donna! Perfect St Patty's Day card!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketche with the lovely image and fab DP.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Melissa Craig said...

So adorable! I love the focal image. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pam said...

Oh my goodness Donna, I love the darling vintage image and pretty Splendid Circle die cuts! Great card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Adorable St Patty's card. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB

Tina dt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...