Sunday, January 7, 2018

More Thank Yous

It's been a while since I posted. Life got hectic with the twins and then they decided to share some kind of illness with me. I thought I might have the flu but it's had to say. Have a lot of the cold symptoms but also a lot of the flu symptoms. Can't seem to shake it so I'm going to lay low for a few days and only do what I have to do. I can stay home tomorrow except for picking up the twins from Head Start. Earlier this week I managed to get a couple more thank yous finished for sending Christmas thanks. I am using a one sheet wonder template  from joyfullymadedesigns.blogspot.com for these. I forgot to photograph the first card and already sent it out, but there are 8 more to go. Here are 2 of them.

I used the Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles for the frame. I mounted the designer paper on a couple of layers. The sentiment is from Simon Says Layered Chrysanthemums and die cut with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals and then backed with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals. I added a couple of light blue pearls for embellishment.
My second card is also from this one sheet wonder.


Difficult to see in the photo but the background is embossed with the Holly Swirl embossing folder. Again I backed the one sheet wonder cut out with several layers of card stock. The border is from Magnolia Berry Lace border. The sentiment is from the Altenew Beautiful Lady stamp set die cut with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips and backed with Spellbinder's Grommet Tags. Again I used a couple blue pearls for embellishment. Sorry no links tonight. I don;t have the energy to look them all up.
I am entering these challenges:

That's it for me today. More Tylenol and back to bed. Hope you are warm and healthy and your week is off to a great start!

Donna

5 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Donna, so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, I sure hope it is not the flu!
Your cards look great and I love your use of the dies! I love dies and have quite a few and need to use them more, they are so quick and easy to use!
I hope you feel better soon, hot tea with lemon and lots of rest is always helps.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Beautiful thank you cards. I hear you so many people I know have been sick too...so I have been trying to stay away from people, hehe. Best wishes for a quick rebound.

Virginia L. said...

Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

Sue Crease said...

What a lovely card, we all need plenty of these in our stash this time of the year. Thanks for joing in over at Lil patch.

Keti's Projects said...

I hope you all feeling better now. Beautiful Thank you cards. Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On. Keti (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...