The image is from QKR Stampede called Shepherd. I love this image. So masculine but yet childlike. I used the MFT Sun Ray stencil with Mustard Seed distress ink to ink the background rays. The scraps of paper are from American Craft Christmas paper. It's hard to tell but it's wood grain and I thought that would work well for the manger. I colored the image with colored pencils and then die cut it with a tag die from MFT Blueprints 13, The stars are also from Blueprints 13. I used fun foam to pop them up off the card. The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays stamp set. Now I have a start on Christmas 2018. LOL!I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
- My Favorite Things Blueprints Construction: star power
- The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch: sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes; upcycle or use something old
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
My head is now throbbing and my bed is calling me once again. Thanks for stopping by. Hoping tomorrow is a feel better day! Take care.