So I chose the diagonal from the right hand top corner: die/punch - Bugaboo image - funny sentiment. Actually I have several rows or diagonals on this one. I used Bird Greetings - Sweet Birthday colored with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Cross Stitch Ovals. I used designer paper scraps from my scrap box for the background as well as the black card stock piece. The sentiment is from Create with TLC (Birthday Chick It;s all about you today). I embossed the sentiment background with the dots embossing folder for texture. I added ric rac ribbon and some self-adhesive gems for embellishment. I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Birthday Bash Day 4: Bingo challenge
- Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge: sketch
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps Saturday
- Thursday Outlawz challenge: tic tac toe (birthday - dry embossing - ribbon)
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. I am off with my husband to play bridge with some friends. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.