So I used MFT Happy Hippo stamp set. All the images and the sentiments are from this set. I used the coordinating dies to cut the images out after I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers. The die cut windows were done with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The background designer paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. For the sentiment, I embossed it with white embossing powder and then die it with MFT Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips. I used the MFT Sketch challenge as inspiration:
And in keeping with one of my New Year's resolutions (finish the inside of the card when you do the outside), I've also completed the inside of the card with with same stamp set.
I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch challenge: sketch above
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes birthday theme
- Path of Positivity challenge: shades of blue (Blue for me is a guy color and for that reason I often make male birthday cards blue. Now that I think about it they wouldn't have to be blue but pink and orange just don't conjure up pictures of guys to me).
- The Outlawz Thursday challenge: anything goes
- Alphabet challenge: U for use 3 of something (3 windows)
- QKR Stampede: anything goes
I seem to be running out of steam again. It must be time for a nap. Thanks for stopping by to visit. I promise, no germs will be sent to anyone. LOL! Make is a super fun day!