I used a lot of dies in this card; all from My Favorite Things.
- Happy Birthday Circle (in a plaid scrap)
- Heart Balloon (in several colors of scraps)
- Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips (black scrap)
- Sentiment from All About You Stamp set embossed with white embossing powder
I finished off with a white gel pen to give some embellishment to the balloons. I used the My Favorite Things Sketch challenge as inspiration. I am entering:
- MFT Sketch Challenge: sketch
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes with wet/dry embossing
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Crafty Awesomeness challenge: anything goes
Hope your weekend was fun and productive. I am going to try to do my volunteer hours tomorrow if I don't cough everyone away from me. I haven't seen the twins since Wednesday and I miss them a bunch. Hopefully I will see them on Wednesday. Make this a super week!