I used the MFT Star Grid stencil to create the background with three of my favorite distress inks: mustard seed, peacock feathers and picked raspberries. I die cut the background with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I die cut the grateful twice; once with a blue green card stock much like peacock feathers and then again with yellow fun foam. I glued them together slightly offset so you could see both colors. The sentiment is also from the set. I double embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and die cut it with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I am entering these challenges:
- My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge: sketch
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: add a sentiment
- Work it Wednesday: use something new (stamp and die set)
- Happy Little Stampers die challenge: anything goes
Our weather today was rainy and warmer. Got up into the 50s. But tomorrow we are supposed to be cooler again. Later this week we have another warm up and then drop back down. Our weather is yoyoing all over the place. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is off to a great start!