This was a really quick card. I used the pre-colored image from Beccy's Place Nativity stamp set. I stamped a sentiment from a retired Stampin' Up! set and added a die cut star. The corner punch is an old Stampin' Up! punch and the white card stock is just glued under the punched corners. So east peasy.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: Q is for quick
- Crafty Friends: add a sentiment
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; use some blue
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
Thanks for stopping by. We have a very windy, dreary Sunday. We have friends coming for a chili dinner and then cards. So I'll be away from the computer this evening. Have a wonderful Sunday!