The image is from Beccy's Place called Christmas Bells. I colored this with opic markers and added a background from an old Flourishes stamp set called Christmas Music (no longer available). The sentiment is from that same set. I added a piece of scrap ribbon to match the flowers with a blue brad to match the color of the bell's ribbon. The tag a die cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags.
I am entering these challenges:
- Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place: B is for bell and brad
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: Christmas Gift Tag
- Crafter's Cafe challenge: music
- Addicted to Stamps and More: goes anything
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
Thanks for stopping by today. I am working on getting some Christmas cards to the Caring Hearts drive. If you have extra cards please consider sending some cards to our seniors to wish them a very Merry Christmas. Have a super day!