This is a Quatro Fold card. I'd never done one before. I found the tutorial for this Quatro Fold card at Beccy's Place. It's great fun once you get the hang of it. The first time I cut the card stock on the wrong dimension. Once I really read the directions carefully and redid the cuts, then I realized I made my image and sentiment too large. Had to reprint those and recolor. But all in all I love the results. And such a fun fold to try. The image is from Beccy's Place from the Snowmen Digital stamp set. I colored him with Art Minds markers. They have a very fine tip. The sentiment is from the same set. The snowflakes are die cuts from Paper Smooches. I used Diamond Stickles on the snowflakes and the top of the snowman's hat. Also, I outlined the word snow in the Stickles. Almost forgot to show you the inside of the card. I haven't added Stickles to the inside but I will go back and do that because it really adds a pop to the snowflakes.
Beccy's challenge this time was a tic tac toe board.
I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: die cuts/fancyfold/let it snow
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge extra: anything goes
I did manage to finish one more card today and believe it or not it wasn't Christmas. LOL! I'll try to get it posted this evening. Take care!