Saturday, November 25, 2017

Beautiful Winter Bird

Happy weekend! I am a little late getting my weekend going or my weekend has been very long. We were away over Thanksgiving and got back very late last night. This morning the twins came to spend the day. I wasn't expecting them for lunch and dinner but that's how it panned out. And I think they are returning tomorrow for the day. So my time has been limited and I am really tired this evening. In fact when I finish my posts I just may collapse into bed.
Day 25 was another departure from the alphabet at Beccy's Place. The challenge for yesterday was to use any freebie that Beccy offers. If you've never checked out the freebies at Beccy's Place you are missing out. She has a ton of freebies and they are so wonderfully organized. Evert time I go there I find one that I have missed. You need to stop by and check them out then use them in a fun challenge over at Beccy's Place. If you check out Day 25 she has another cute freebie posted. So I used one of the Christmas Freebies called Cardinal and Holly.


Cardinals are one of the few birds that stay around our area for the winter. And given their beautiful bright color they are very noticeable in our barren landscape. So I couldn't resist using this beautiful digital freebie on my card. The image is colored with Copic markers and die cut with Spellbinder's Lattice Rectangles. The sentiment is from a retired Gina K set called Winter Foliage. The designer paper is from American Craft. I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I will be posting my W card very shortly! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna

2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a wonderful bright Christmas card beautiful. Those cardinals must be a sight to see on a bleak winters day. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M

Beccy said...

Your card is beautiful Donna, the colours are fabulous. I love the bright red of the cardinal and the lovely green dotted paper, they make a perfect Christmas combo. The die cut mat you used is fabulous and the sentiment is very appropriate. Great job.
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...