To day is "M" day at Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards and I chose this adorable little mouse to play with.
The image comes from Gerda Steiner and is the November Progressive Stamp called Balancing Ornament Mouse. I added this image inside a sentiment circle from Just Yolie. The circle is die cut with MFT Stitched Circles. The backing is Spellbinder's Circle Hearts. I added two heart brads on either side and a sprig of holly for embellishment. The designer papers are all scraps from my scrap box.
I am entering these challenges;
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: M is for Mouse
- Gerda Steiner November Progressive challenge: use Balancing Ornament Mouse
- The Outlawz Sketch challenge: sketch
- Crafty Friends challenge: Christmas
- Simon Says Monday: It's a stitch up (die cut stitched circle)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes
I hope to get some crafting time in tomorrow. We'll see how the day goes. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Take care!