Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A Li'l Wrapped Up

One last quick post today. I have a belated birthday card. I like to have one on hand in case I forget someone. I just sent my last one, so I thought I'd make a spare.


The image is from Imagine That Digis by Kris. The stamp set is Ellie's Mummy Costume. The background is gray card stock embossed with the Paper Studio embossing folder called Caning. With all the lines it reminded me of being wrapped up. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. It's die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The image was die cut with Spellbinder's Octagon dies and backed with a pink octagon shape. I added some hearts. I like the pink and gray combination. I don't use it very often.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for hanging in with me today. I am hanging out with the twins tomorrow so not as much time to craft. But Thursday I have another free day so I hope to get some other crafting done. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Donna

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Donna it's always good to have a stash. That is a perfect little elephant to use for that. Enjoy the little ones tomorrow.

Jane Savage said...

So cute! Do love pink and grey together!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable Donna, absolutely adorable!!! Smart idea to have a belated birthday card on hand. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at Creative Playground.

Linda

Pam said...

This little card is just too cute!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Juls said...

This is just too cute thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

Doris Klein said...

What a fun and super cute creation! It's perfect for the dreamfactory-challenge, too! Please visit it... I would be glad, if you do that... :-)

Thanks for playing along with our ITD’s Creative Playground Challenge and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
*GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#11 – The first Christmas preparations)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* Die Traumfabrik

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable card Donna, love the image and design!
Sherry x - DT for Imagine That! Digistamp

Joanna M. said...

What a DARLING image!! Great card. Thanks for joining in the fun over on the Sketch Saturday blog.
~Jo

Kristine said...

Hi Donna, I LOVE this sketch, what a CUTE card!! Love the grey/pink combo and your hearts. Thanks for entering our Link-Up :) WE MISS YOU!!! Hope you have a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving next week. Hugsx

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...