Tuesday, November 7, 2017

F is for Funny

Happy Tuesday! Hope you have sunshine today. We haven't seen sunshine in quite some time. More rain overnight. For now we are just dreary so I hope to get some things done around the house and some crafting time in. Lots to be done with Christmas approaching quickly.
So at Beccy's Place challenge, I am up to F and I chose funny as my key word.


This is JJ Christmas Cheer - Me Naughty? image from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored her mostly with Copic markers and added Diamond Stickles to her Santa outfit. She is die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles and backed with green card stock. The sentiment is from Marlooney (unfortunately her blog has been deleted) also die cut with GMD Cross Stitched Rectangles and backed in green. I added a strip of striped paper from my scrap box. I believe it from Authentique. I used the French Scroll border punch and also backed that with green card stock. To finish off I added three green pearls. Don't you think JJ looks fabulous with pearls and diamonds? LOL! I used the Stella sketch from Catch the Bug for inspiration.

I am entering these challenges:
I hope to be back later today with something else to show you. Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna


8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Donna and it is perfect for the sketch. Love how you did the Diamond Stickles. Who hasn't been a little naughty this year???

Beccy said...

Great take on the sketch Donna, the image is wonderful and I love the funny sentiment that goes with it. You've done a great job on the colouring and I like the addition of the diamond glaze and pearls. A little touch of sparkle and shine is always nice. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy

Pam said...

He-he-he, what a cute Christmas card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Susan Renshaw said...

Made me smile!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
Susan
DT for CHNC Extra!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Stephanie said...

This is very nice, thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at Catch The Bug.

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for playing along with our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

Margreet said...

Great take on the sketch with that fun image!
Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
xxx Margreet

Kandy's Krafts said...

She is lovely. Thank you for sharing her with us at Get Creative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...