The wreath is the Berry Wreath and it's a freebie at Beccy's Place. I paired it with a Create with TLC sentiment inside the wreath. The designer papers are from American Craft. and I used the Martha Stewart Swirling Lace border punch. I used a Spellbinder's Scalloped Heart to back drop the wreath and added gold glitter glue on each scallop. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for inspiration. I am entering these challenges:
- Beccy's Place A Month of Holiday Cards: W is for wreath
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Anything Goes with Create with TLC Element: sentiment from Create with TLC
- The Outlawz Friday challenge: Christmas
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Crafting by Designs: get ready for Christmas
That's it for me tonight. I am beat! Tomorrow is another day. Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Sunday!