Tuesday, February 28, 2017

You're 29!

I am switching from Christmas to birthday today as I am getting a start on my March birthday cards. This card is for a special friend.


The image and sentiments are from Sweet 'n Sassy Sassy Cindy stamp set. I love the sentiments in this stamp set. They are so cute and humorous.  I die cut the sentiments with C.C. Designs Say What Bubbles and inked them with Spin Sugar distress ink. I paper pieced and colored the image with Copic and Spectrum Noir markers and die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals and inked with Peacock Feathers distress ink. The plaid background is from Recollections Basics collection and I added a ribbon from my stash. I followed the sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday sketch challenge.

I am entering these challenges:
I can hardly believe that it's the last day of February. It's going out like a lion as we are supposed to have the potential for severe storms. But since our temperatures are back up into the 50s again I suppose March will come in like a lamb. We really haven't had winter yet so I am worried about March. Hope your day is spectacular. Thanks for stopping by.

Donna



4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that is a great birthday card and I just love that sentiment. I'm sure your friend will love the humor.

MaryH said...

Love this plaid background, and that sentiment is priceless!!! Cute layout. I need to get a jumpstart on Birthday cards too! TFS & Hugs

Brenda's Card Corner said...

Fabulous birthday card Donna, your friend is sure to love it! Great coloring and I love the sentiments! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Brenda DT

Brenda said...

Great take on the sketch and that sentiment is priceless! Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...