Friday, February 10, 2017

One More Valentine

This might be my last Valentine. I have to sort through and send them out today but I never know if I have enough. From the Heart Stamps is back with their challenge this week and I couldn't resist playing along. I am so glad that Faith is recovering and doing well. This is a freebie set that Faith is offering called Bunny Love.


I used the sketch over at I {heart} sketches with a twist #161. They now have a color twist and a twist of birthday cake. I just used the sketch for this one.

The background heart designer paper is from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. I printed the image and sentiment from the Bunny Love stamp set. The image is die cut from MFT Stitched Ovals and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I added wiggle eyes to the bunny. and darkened the mouth with a MicroPen. The sentiment I die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched rectangles and used a Stampin' Up! scalloped border punch to create the black background. The sentiment panel is popped off the card with dimensional foam tape. For some reason I am into black for my Valentines this year. I just like the way it pops the colors I guess.
I am entering these challenges:
I am off to write out and send my Valentines and then over to watch the twins tonight. Hope you all have an awesome weekend. I am helping with a Girl Scout Father-Daughter dance tomorrow evening after helping with the twins during the day. Never a dull moment around here. LOL!

Donna

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna this is so adorable. I just love that stamp and I'm so happy for Faith.

Catherine said...

This is so cute, Donna! The little bunny with the heart is so sweet and I love the heart background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

MaryH said...

I love how you combined the bunny with the valentine motif, and that's a super look on the sketch too. I was late mailing the few V. cards I sent...got them mailed yesterday, so they will arrive late! This is a real cutie! TFS & hope you didn't get any of the snow storm.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is just as sweet as can be! Love how you used the sketch!

Pam said...

Oh this is so sweet. I love that darling little bunny and the layout! Congratulations on all of your wins over at OUTLAWZ!!!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Kelly Schelske said...

Hoe cute is this!! Love the lil eyeballs on the bunny too fun!

Thank you for playing along with us this week at FTHS!

Hugs,
Kelly

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh so sweet, that little bunny and the scalloped edges are perfect.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Creative take on Sketch #161. Great coloring on the ears and choice of beautiful paper! Glad you joined us at From the Heart Challenge. See you again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...