Saturday, February 4, 2017

February Challenge at Creative Playground

It's time for a new challenge at the Imagine That! Creative Playground. And it's an anything goes challenge. You have until March 3rd to link up a project. And if you use any Imagine That! Digis by Kris image you'll automatically get the featured set of the month. This month it's an adorable froggie set called Frogs in Love.


So if you don;t have any Imagine That! Digis by Kris images be sure to check out the freebies. Now for my project this challenge I used a number of Kris' fun stamp sets for Valentine's Day.


These were so easy to make. And each holds two little packets of Ghirardelli chocolates. Just a little Valentine's gift from me. I used my largest Quickcutz tag to die cut the back and front of each holder. The inside box is made from card stock that measures 4 and 1/4 by 3 and scored at 1 inch all the way around. Cut one score at each of the tabs and use adhesive to secure the box together. Add the tags to the box and then decorate however you want to. I used red and pink card stock for the boxes. Then I used some of Kris' lovely Valentine papers for the tags. I used Valentine Digi Papers and Sending You Love Digi Papers. I finished them off by using a heart brad but you could just as easy tie them closed with ribbon or twine.


And to make each special I used 4 different stamp sets: Sealed with a Kiss (one of Kris' freebies)









I think they came out adorable! I think I'll make more and send them to my kids for Valentine's Day. I used to send them boxes of Girl Scout cookies but it costs more to send them than it costs to buy the box of cookies so I think these will be their Valentines this year. I hope you'll join with us this month for the challenge and earn the adorable new Frogs in Love set. And the possibility of a $10 gift certificate if you are picked for our "Cherry on Top." 
I am entering these challenges:


Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesome weekend.





15 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Love your little gift bags. The images is so adorable.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Have a great weekend
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow wow wow....you did all these and taking care of twins? ARe you sleeping at all! These all are awesome!!!

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

Dorothy S said...

Adorable gift bags - the fronts would make cute cards, too. Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede weekly challenge - anything goes with the optional twist of Valentine cards. Dorothy S, DT member

Lia said...

You have been busy making such gorgeous gift bags and cards! Well done!
Lia DT S4F

Tracy Freeman said...

These are so cute and so fun ! love how you have created them, the puppy love one is my favorite.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs,
Farida

K M Meena Herale said...

Awesome gift bags and cute images.

Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena S4F DT

Jo Nevill said...

Awww these are all so fun and cute !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

crafty said...

Love the mouse image. Thank you for sharing it with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Glenda Atkins said...

wow, you are a busy lady! What delightful and fabulous creations you have made. Love all four. I am totally in love with the 'Frogs in Love' digital stamp set. Might have to enter the contest.
hugs
Glenda

karalschuknecht said...

Wow, you have ben busy and everything is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

nocne życie said...

Hey,
beautiful work, I like your colors and digi is sensational.
Thank you for taking part in the challenge on Scrapping4funChallenge
Agnieszka DT

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Lovely projects. They're so kewt! And I love Ghirardelli chocs! Thanks for sharing at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapping 4 Fun :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...