This image is from Bugaboo Stamps and called Beach Baby 2. I wasn't able to find her on the web site so she may be retired. But she is oh so cute! I paired her with a sentiment from Create with TLC. She's colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The designer paper is from Recollections Basics. The sun is stamped with Mustard Seed distress ink and die cut from Spellbinder's Sunny Days set. I cut the little girl with MFT Stitched Circles. The sentiment was punched from an ek Success punch and then inked with Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers distress ink.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug: sunshine and smiles
- Doing Life Create with TLC Element: use an element from Create with TLC
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft: anything goes
- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge: Sketch (flipped it)
I made an oops on this card. Can you find it? It doesn't have anything to do with the sketch but it has to do with my coloring. I hope it isn't too obvious. Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesomely crafty weekend.