Friday, February 17, 2017

Smiles Make You Younger

Happy Friday! I used to rejoice when I got to Friday each week. Now it's just another day. LOL! Now I work 7 days a week watching my grand twins. I have them this evening and again all day tomorrow. My card today is for a couple of challenges. I thought it would make a cute birthday card.

 

This image is from Bugaboo Stamps and called Beach Baby 2. I wasn't able to find her on the web site so she may be retired. But she is oh so cute! I paired her with a sentiment from Create with TLC. She's colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The designer paper is from Recollections Basics. The sun is stamped with Mustard Seed distress ink and die cut from Spellbinder's Sunny Days set. I cut the little girl with MFT Stitched Circles. The sentiment was punched from an ek Success punch and then inked with Salty Ocean and Peacock Feathers distress ink.
I am entering these challenges:

I made an oops on this card. Can you find it? It doesn't have anything to do with the sketch but it has to do with my coloring. I hope it isn't too obvious. Thanks for stopping by today. Have an awesomely crafty weekend.

Donna

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's all so darling. I have the same image and I was on the team. Sometimes what you order downloads with a tad different name. The sun is very very cool...I must try what ever and how ever you did it...very cool! I'm still a little confused as to why you take care of the kids 7 days a week. Surely the parents have days off. The flu is rampant here, stay well for you and the babies sakes since no one else is there to care for them.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just too cute. I just spent the evening with my friend who babysits her grandsons during the day and lives with her daughter and SIL with their newborn so it is a never ending job that she doesn't get paid for.....and she was so exhausted so wouldn't let me take her out to dinner. I don't think I could do it - I'm not that patient.

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for sharing your 'sunshine & smiles' card over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck! Please join us again soon.
love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT

Pam said...

I LOVE this adorable image and your sweet card! I actually have this image. You colored her beautifully. I love the summer stripes and that big ole' sun. Sweet sentiment too.
Hugs
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful creation.
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful creation.
Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
Hugs!
Farida

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is perfect for our 8th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...