Simon Says called Stacked Hearts. I cut a bunch of these in different colors and keep them in an envelope with the die. When I use the die again I'll have a bunch of different colored hearts already cut. I pieced the puzzle back together on my red based card stock. The sentiment is embossed in gold on vellum. Very difficult to read from the photo. The sentiment is from a retired set called Love Notes by Gina K. It reads: Love doesn't make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile. I may have to make several of these. I have a couple people this would be perfect for. I attached the vellum to the card stock behind the two red hearts that I added to the vellum.
I am entering these challenges:
- House that Stamps Built: tic tac toe challenge (valentine, embossing, red)
- Simon Says Monday challenge: Young at Heart
- Crafting by Designs: love and romance
- Addicted to Stamps: holiday
- Cards in Envy: be my valentine
- Happy Little Stampers: anything goes with dies
- Simply Create Too: love
- The Outlawz Monday challenge: card for your valentine
Well, I am off to watch the twins again this afternoon and evening. Never a dull moment around here. Almost the weekend. Relax and enjoy!