Wednesday, February 8, 2017

A Beary Merry Christmas

I have a really simple card tonight but I just love the way it turned out. Do you sometimes do cards that have the image on the inside of the card but a window on the front? I need a way to photograph these better. If you have any ideas I am all ears!


The little bear on the inside of my card is from Bugaboo Stamps. He's part of the Winter Bears stamp set. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and added Diamond Stickles to make the image sparkle. I cut the window in the front of the card with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. To finish the card I added the Memory Box Holly Leaf Border and then punched little red berries to add to the holly. This card looks so cute in person. I wish I had a better way to photograph it.
I am entering these challenges:

I babysat the twins today. They are finally getting over their shots and are more their smiley selves. So I am off until tomorrow evening. I think Grandpa will come help tomorrow night. He said tonight he hasn't seen them since Monday and he's having withdrawal symptoms. LOL! Can't have that. 

Donna

14 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun- love the bear peaking thru the window! Love the die you used too- adds a frame around the image. Sounds as though your retirement was just in time to help out with the babies. Has to be amazing to watch them grow so fast!!!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is adorable. You are keeping up with your Christmas cards - way to go.

Darnell said...

Hi Donna! Your card was so cute in the MM gallery, I had to come and catch up with you and tell you how much I love it! I think you photographed it the best way that one can when the image is on the inside, so no worries! Congratulations on your retirement and the birth of the twins! As a grandmother of twins I know how amazing that is!! Blessings, Darnell

Pam said...

Your little peeking bear is very cute! Sweet card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super cute! Love that little bear! Thanks for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Colleen said...

What a sweet little image you colored! And I like the added corner decorations!! Thank you for sharing this at Merry Monday!

Cynthia said...

Sweet window cardDonna. Great coloring of the Bugaboo bear. Thanks for joining Catch the Bug this week!

Jen Leeflang said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen
Bugaboo DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome card and design! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet Christmas card, love the holly in the corners.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Donna! Your simple card is super cute! :)

Marie Bingaman said...

GAH! I forgot to say...thank you for sharing your cute little card with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...