Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Chocolate Helps

Happy Tuesday! A rare day off from watching the twins. I cleaned today rather than craft but I did manage to get one card done this evening. This is for the February challenge at Gerda Steiner using I Love You More than Chocolate Piggy.  What's not to like when chocolate is involved. And I have several friends who would love this card!


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Vintage Photo distress ink. They were die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The designer paper is from a Gina K digital set called Neapolitan 2. This isn't my usual color combination but I liked it for the image and sentiment. To embellish I used brown ric rac and some brown square self-adhesive gems.
I am entering these challenges:

I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Today I got to spend time with my DH. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner together. That doesn't happen very often anymore. It felt really good! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Donna

10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a perfect sentiment for that wonderful image. Your card is just too cute.

Birdie said...

Seriously, I can't help but smile every time I see this pig! Love the colors you used and that sentiment says it all. So happy you entered the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week. Look forward to more.

Pam said...

Oh yea, chocolate does help! That little piggy looks like it helped a lot. Adorable card, image and sentiment!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable and cute papers. She has cute images and easy to work with for a card.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a cute image with realy fun patterns! I love the sentiment too!

Georgiana said...

Love the saying! Thank you for joining our “Animal” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Well this is another delightful piggy and apparently he likes his chocolate. Loving your background paper!
hugs
Glenda

Sarah said...

This is just adorable! I love your paper, too. Adhesive gems are one of my favorite embellishments, also. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh what a sweet card. Love the sentiment ... thanks so much for joining us at the Through The Craft Room Door ATG challenge this week and we hope you will come back next week too.
Linda DT TTCRD
Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is perfect for our 8th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...