I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and inked the edges of the image and sentiment with Vintage Photo distress ink. They were die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The designer paper is from a Gina K digital set called Neapolitan 2. This isn't my usual color combination but I liked it for the image and sentiment. To embellish I used brown ric rac and some brown square self-adhesive gems.
I am entering these challenges:
- Gerda Steiner February challenge: use I Love You More Than Chocolate Piggy
- Doing Life with an Element from Create with TLC: used TLC sentiment
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown challenge: use your favorite embellishment (self-adhesive gems)
- Die Cuttin' Divas: animals
I hope your week is off to a wonderful start. Today I got to spend time with my DH. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner together. That doesn't happen very often anymore. It felt really good! Have a wonderful Wednesday!