The three bottom stripes are half inch Scor Tape pieces covered in Ritz Micro Fine Glitter. It really sparkles in real life. The image is from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Brat Boy Elf Sitter. I colored him with Copic markers. The sentiment is heat embossed with black embossing powder from the Stampin' Up! Cardinal Christmas stamp set long retired. I added 3 flower gems that reminded me of poinsettias.
I am entering this card in these challenges:
- Catch the Bug: bingo challenge (Bugaboo image, red, and sparkle or embossing, red, and sentiment)
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes Christmas; option use green
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- The Outlawz Twisted Thursday: anything goes
That's it for me tonight. Lots of stuff going on tomorrow and for the weekend. I hope to get back to crafting some time soon. Take care!