Monday, February 27, 2017

Merry and Bright

Happy Monday! The beginning of another week. My weeks seem to fly by and already we are almost to March. What happened to January and February? Apparently your life moves faster the older you get. LOL!
Another Christmas card today.

Still cleaning off my desk of images that I've printed and stamped and haven't used. This is from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Rocking Horse. I colored him with a variety of markers. He is die cut with MFT Stitched Circles.It's backed with a hardly visible Spellbinder's scalloped circle in green card stock. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop (no longer in business). The background design paper is actually the sides of a tissue box. I love the colors and thought it would make nice "designer paper." I added some Burgundy Stickles for the berries on the saddle and Diamond Stickles for the harness, boxes and ornament. To finish off I added a few sequins.
I am entering these challenges:

I have to move along now. My daughter, SIL and the twins will be here soon. They are coming for the afternoon and supper. So that means I need to get busy. Hope you have a wonderful start to your week and I hope you find some crafty time.

Donna

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

Well this is a really pleasant change, a great image I have never seen before and a lovely bright and beautiful background.

Kath x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your DP/kleenex box- very pretty! I love this sweet image. The twins will be growing like weeds- before you know it....crawling and all! What a blast!

scrappymo! said...

Great upcycling of this tissue box. Brilliant idea!
Your rocking horse image is lovely and you have made a pretty card.

Thanks for taking part in the Feb. Rudolph Days Challenge.

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow, what a beautiful brightly coloured image and card.

Sue xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Very cute colourful Chrissie card Donna...glad to read I'm not the only one collecting tissue boxes for their interesting colours and designs...yours is really nice.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this card is just precious. Love the horse image and what great paper to go with it.

Kath said...

A lovely Merry and Bright card. Thank you for sharing with us at the Rudolph Day challenge.
Kath x

Teresa Kline said...

hello! super sweet card, luv the mix of colors and patterns...fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Dawn Frost said...

Yes Donna you are correct, life does seem to move faster the older you get, ugh! Love your take on Stella Says Sketch challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 322 - hope to see you again soon x

pst said...

Beautiful card, I love how you made a Christmas card from this paper. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...