Another Christmas card today.
Still cleaning off my desk of images that I've printed and stamped and haven't used. This is from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Rocking Horse. I colored him with a variety of markers. He is die cut with MFT Stitched Circles.It's backed with a hardly visible Spellbinder's scalloped circle in green card stock. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop (no longer in business). The background design paper is actually the sides of a tissue box. I love the colors and thought it would make nice "designer paper." I added some Burgundy Stickles for the berries on the saddle and Diamond Stickles for the harness, boxes and ornament. To finish off I added a few sequins.
I am entering these challenges:
- Stella Sketch (Bugaboo): sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge: recycle/upcycle something on your Christmas card
- Crafty Friends: all that glitters (Stickles and sequins)
- Rudolph Days: anything goes Christmas
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
- Outlawz Saturday challenge: anything goes
I have to move along now. My daughter, SIL and the twins will be here soon. They are coming for the afternoon and supper. So that means I need to get busy. Hope you have a wonderful start to your week and I hope you find some crafty time.