I love this sentiment from A. A. Milne and decided that I'd use it for this card. My heart dies and patterns didn't really fit the shape of the sentiment so I hand cut the sentiment into a heart and then hand cut the backing paper. This was a free image and when I downloaded it I labeled it Life of the Party but I can't find any digital stamp company by that name. So I'm not sure where I got this. The black card stock background was embossed with a Sizzix Flourishes embossing folder. This entire card is almost all scraps. Even the ribbon is a scrap from my scrap box. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch as inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch above
- Tuesday Throwdown: say it with words
- Crafty Sentiments Designs: favorite combo (back, white and red)
- Cutie Pie challenge: simply love
- Cupcake Inspirations: red, black and white
- Hiding in my Craft Room: super scraps
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you had a lovely day!