Monday, December 14, 2015

Swinging Snowman

Happy Monday! I made a list this morning of all the things I wanted to get done today. Then I realized that at lunch my husband was having his work Christmas party. So I had to make a quick fruit salad this morning. I wasn't able to get everything done that I wanted to but I did cross a few things off my list. Last night I thought I would finish writing my Christmas cards but I came up 15 cards short. I thought for sure I had enough cards made this year but nope. I am back to making Christmas cards. I had hoped to move on to thank you cards this week. So guess what my card is tonight?

This is Swinging Snowman at From the Heart Stamps. I colored him with Copics and Bic markers and added a shadow around the figure with BG10 Copic. I added Diamond Stickles to his hat and boots and Wink of Stella clear pen to the red on the candy cane. So this card really sparkles. I wanted a branch to hold up the swing but didn't have a branch die so I re-purposed a flourish die. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. The background paper has a fun snowflake pattern on it and came from Michaels. I used the sketch at i {heart} sketches with a twist #131.
I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me tonight. I hope to get the Christmas tree decorated yet tonight. Back to work tomorrow. I hope your week is off to a great start.

Hugs,
Donna


14 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute card

Pam said...

I just love that cute little snowman on the candy cane swing! Wonderful layering and die cut!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Donna, your snowman card is so darling, I love the glitter on his hat and boots, the sentiment is just perfect for this Happy Little Guy, beautiful coloring and card. Hugs, Lori m

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week and good luck!
Monica - DT

Scrap Shack Designs said...

Thanks for sharing this card with us. I love how C&S it is yet it's really fun! - DT JEN

Angela said...

Super cute! I love how you have used the flourish die cut...so very creative! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

Kathy S said...

This is such a fabulous image and you've really colored it and decorated so it shines. The flourish that he's swinging off of is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing this with us in our sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Best to you.

Tina said...

such a cute image, fab card thanks for sharing at the stamping boutique

Tina
dt

Andreja said...

Such a lovely card and I like your coloring and gorgeous digi :-)) Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun.

Brenda said...

Hi Donna! I love your card, so cute that you have him swinging on the flourish, very creative! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps i{heart} sketches with a tWist challenge!

sweet art designs said...

Love how he appears to be swinging from the flourish. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So cute card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is a cute snowman image! Fantastic CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...