Friday, December 11, 2015

2 For Christmas

Happy Friday! I'm kind of glad this week is drawing to an end. It's been one of those weeks. I am trying to finish up my challenges for the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos challenges.


So I have two projects today to finish off the challenge:

This is for Day 6: Gift Wrap. I made a tag for a wine bottle that we'll be giving as a gift. It Christmas Bear - candy cane bear from Bugaboo. I colored him with Copic markers and embellished him with Diamond Stickles on his hat. The stitched party banner die is from Lawn Fawn. The Merry Christmas die is from Paper Smooches. I added some candy cane ribbon to tie the banner to the wine bottle.
I am entering these challenges:

My second project is for Day 7 of the Christmas Chaos challenge:

I used the embossing, ribbon and Santa row of the challenge.

The Bugaboo image is Santa - presents.  The background paper is from my scrap bin. I embossed the holly paper at the bottom with the Holly Swirl embossing folder. I added some polka dotted ribbon and ties a know at the side. The Santa is cut out of MFT Cross Stitched Ovals and popped up from the card base. There's a layer of kraft card stock under the designer paper and the base of the card is red. And my favorite die of the season from Paper Smooches. Where would I be without it. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:
I have a ton to do this week. My daughter Tricia wants to make boxes for some baked goodies she's making for gifts. I have to write out my Christmas cards and decorate the house. I haven't started yet. And we've had another death in the family and a friend's sister passed away yesterday so I have sympathy cards to make. No rest for me this weekend. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


10 comments:

Pam said...

This is very pretty. I love the little bear in the candy cane.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

So awesome- I love the wine bottle tag, and your card- love the colors together- pretty DP and great colors! I could not keep up- too busy- worked 12 hours yesterday and Dr appt today for allergy tests- foods- 4 hours long....... Hope you have a great weekend!

Megan J said...

Hi Donna, I simply had to come and see your tag, we used the very same image for the Merry Monday Challenge! Your colouring is wonderful and love that stripy ribbon...Megan

Lori m said...

Beautiful tag Donna, I really like the wine bottle tag idea over the bags I usually use.
Hugs, Lori m

Patricia St Martin said...

Adorable is the tag for the bottle. Bugaboo has so many cutie images. Your card is just darling, wonderful paper and love the dies.
Hugs Pat

Min said...

Happy Holiday! Thanks so much for playing along with The Catch The Bug "Christmas Chaos" Challenges this week for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you've enjoyed yourself and will come back this week for a new Saturday challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - DT Asst Coordinator

Bonnie said...

I love how this sweet bear is swinging on a candy cane, Donna! What a sweet bottle topper! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Karen C said...

These are great! I want some nice wine for Christmas! lol So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent! Just as an FYI – the TTCRD magazine is out! Make sure you check it out!!
Hugs,
Karen C

Angela said...

Wow...you've been busy...both are darling projects! Thank you for playing along with Catch the Bug's Christmas Chaos!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant bottle tag, its so cute.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...