Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Penguin Thanks

Happy Wednesday! The clock is ticking and I still have several cards that I have to do before the end of the year. I would love to have my thank you cards done and out but I'm not sure those will all get done before then. Here's a thank you I did for my son Steve and his wife Anne. She loves penguins. He loves blue. Need I say more?


The digital stamp is from Bugaboo called Penguin Trio Blocks. I cut each block separately to add to the snowflake embossed background. The images are colored with a mixture of Bic and Copic markers and so is the sentiment. The sentiment is from Desert Diva. I die cut the sentiment with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I added Diamond Stickles to the snow to make the card sparkle. I used the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday for inspiration.

I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I wish you a happy day! I'm off to get some lunch and then to get a few cards completed. 

Donna

5 comments:

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the cute little penguins and you colored them beautifully! Also love the embossed background!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh those penguins are just so cute!! Thanks so much for playing Anything Goes with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

This is so cute! I love the penguins and the embossing!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

barb hendrickson said...

Such cute little Christmas critters! Happy New Year! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

Lori said...

This card is so cute! I love those little penguins! Fun take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...