Thursday, December 10, 2015

New Reindeer?

I had a lovely day with my daughter. We did some Christmas shopping and wrapping and then made some Christmas cookies. It amazing how fast the time goes when you'd like it to go really slow. Before my time with Tricia I finished this card.


This is another card for the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos challenge. The challenge was to pick a Christmas treat and make a project with that recipe. I chose fruit cake: make it funny & use only scraps to create the card. I used Bugaboo's Puppy - enough reindeer. I just love the look on the puppy's face and had to laugh about the sentiment. The puppy image is die cut with MFT Cross Stitched Ovals. The plaid paper is from my scrap bin as is rhw paper I printed the digis on. Per usual lately I've been reaching for my Stickles. This time emerald green and diamond Stickles.
I am entering these challenges:

I am glad that this week is coming to a close. Next week would have been my last week at work but yesterday I volunteered to work 6 more months. They want to reopen the search for my replacement in hopes of finding a better candidate. My main reason for quitting was little Alex and since He passed away I can work longer. But it won't be long and I'll be retiring, I hope. Thanks for stopping by. Hope your Friday is awesome.

Donna

4 comments:

Billie A said...

Darling card and a favorite Bugaboo image. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos week of challenges at Catch the bug.

Pam said...

LOL! This is so cute. I love the look on that poor little pooch's face. Adorable card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Danielle Vincent said...

One of my favorite Bugaboo images and a terrific card! I'm glad you had a good day with your daughter. I totally get what you mean about how time goes! Thanks so much for joining us for Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug challenges.

Lori m said...

This is so sweet and so cute, makes me smile, I'm so glad you were able to have a special and good Mother Daughter day, Hugs, Lori m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...