Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Deck the Halls

It's Tuesday! I went back to work today. Lots of disruptions today as everyone came in to talk about Alex. We have the memorial service set for next Monday. There are more details to take care of but we are working on them. I'm going to need some thank you cards very soon but for tonight I have a Christmas card.


I just used the sketch and not the twist this week. I colored the Birdbrain image with Copics and added a background of Spellbinder's Lattice Frames. The flourish is from My Favorite Things. I die cut the sentiment (from the same set) with Spellbinder's Fancy Tags. inked with Shaded Lilac distress ink. To finish off the card I used little green rhinestones on the flourish and sentiment.
I am entering these challenges:

That's it for tonight. Hope your week is off to a wonderful start. I can hardly believe we are in December already and almost half way through the week. Time is flying by. Hope you can spend some time crafting.

Hugs,
Donna



10 comments:

Pam said...

Look at that little chicky go! This is such a fun and cute card! Love the die cuts you used!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

WHat a fun image- great card and love your take on the sketch. So sorry and sad for you about Alex- {HUGS}!

Imke said...

FUN Christmas Card, Donna. I like the yellow cardstock - your Card shines beautiful with this bright Colors.

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 129 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Stef H said...

this is too cute. that bird just makes me smile!

the nativity ornament stamp is an old one by stamping up. i willstamp a few and send them to you.

have a great week.

hugs :)

Linda said...

What a fun card. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Heather said...

Cute! The colors are very non-traditional, but I think they work very well. I have that flourish die; love it! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Notes by Nina said...

Fun and bright and oh so cute Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Cammy said...

Super cute! Love all of your intricate die cut details. Thanks for joining us at FTHS sketch #129!

Kathy said...

This is adorable. So bright and fun. I love the mix of die cuts you've used. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...