Sunday, December 13, 2015

Another One for Christmas

I am getting this one in down to the wire. I finished off the inside of my Christmas cards today so I can now finish writing them out. I am always glad when they are sent. And my last minute self is telling me I need to start my shopping. So here's my card for the i {heart sketches with a twist challenge #130. The twist is to make it a gift card holder but I didn't use the twist.


Isn't this little bear just adorable! And how lucky he is with all those gifts. The image Gift Stack Teddy Bear at From the Heart Stamps. I colored him with Copics and Bic markers. I cut the image with Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner dies. The background Paper is from Michael's. The sentiment I added and is from the Little Paper Shop, no longer in business. I added the Christmas colors twine and Diamond Stickles to his hat to finish off my project.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by tonight. I hope your Christmas prep is going much faster and more smoothly than mine is. But I am thrilled that all of my kids will be home for about a 12 hour Christmas. I'll take what I can get. Love them all.

Hugs,
Donna


6 comments:

Pam said...

This is a sweet little card.The little bear and mouse are just darling! Love how you colored the cute image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

MaryH said...

Donna, You sound like me! I don't do inserts until the last minute, & every year tell myself "I will start earlier next year". You guessed it! We just got the bulk mailed this morning. I had a new label program (the one I used for years won't work with the newer operating software)...so had to fuss with learning how to make labels at the last minute as well. While doing that, got behind in commenting..so this evening has been catchup. I hope that things are going ok, and I am so loving this cute bear. Like the way you've presented him & his prezzies on the sweet fishtail banner. That's some great coloring too, BTW. The swirly dp looks very pretty in the background, and I admire the way you've done the baker's twine. Just a delightful card. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, TFS & Hugs too.

Michelle said...

Great job coloring the image! And great take on the sketch as well. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Jo said...

Lovely card Donna. Fab, bright colouring, and how you've used the sketch too.
Thank you so much for joining in our challenges at FTHS.
Merry Christmas,
Jo xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...