I had a tough time photographing this card. I had to clip it at the bottom so the top panel would stay down. Then the sequins didn't photograph very well either but I love the partial die cutting. After I partial die cut the elephants from the WPLUS9 set Unforgettable, I lined up the stamps on my MISTI and stamped all three at the same time. I colored them in with Copics. His toenails are colored pink so I added the pink as a background and as a frame. I had some stray black ink marks and didn't want to start over so I strategically placed some sequins to cover the marks. I was really pleased the way it turned out.
I am entering these challenges:
- Hiding in My Craft Room: favorite 2015 challenge (freestyle)
- Crafty Friends challenge: anything goes
- Seize the Birthday: anything goes
- Simon Says Wednesday: die crazy
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
I hope you have a wonderful weekend. One of our sons is driving in today so we'll get to spend some time together. Thanks for stopping by.