Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Rose Bud Thanks

I made a list today of the thank you notes that I need for Christmas and I still need 6 more cards. So I am off and running at making thank you notes. Here's one that I made totally with dies.


The Single Rose die is from Paper Smooches. I die cut three roses from bright pink paper and then inlaid the green leaves. The "thanks" sentiment is from MFT die-namics Many Thanks. The background pink paper is a scrap from my box. Easy peasy!
I am entering these challenges:

I really love this card. It was fun playing with this die and I'm looking forward to playing with some other dies that I got from Paper Smooches. Hope you have some creative time this week.

Hugs,

Donna

5 comments:

Skrater said...

A beautiful card, I really like the inlaid leaves.

Pam said...

What a pretty Thank you card! I love the flower dies like this!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Stunning card, a beautiful way to say thank you. I finally got mine in the mail yesterday….now a few Birthday cards and with luck a few made ahead of time. Hugs, Lori m
Happy New Year to you and all, :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I love that flower die and filling the leaves really makes it pop!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

LauraEva said...

Beautiful card! loving that die! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog! Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...