The Single Rose die is from Paper Smooches. I die cut three roses from bright pink paper and then inlaid the green leaves. The "thanks" sentiment is from MFT die-namics Many Thanks. The background pink paper is a scrap from my box. Easy peasy!
I am entering these challenges:
- Paper Smooches challenge: flowers
- C.R.A.F.T challenge: new (first time I used the rose die)
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room: free style
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: anything goes
I really love this card. It was fun playing with this die and I'm looking forward to playing with some other dies that I got from Paper Smooches. Hope you have some creative time this week.