I used Bugaboo's Stocking Santa Ornament. I colored him with Copic markers and die cut him with MFT Cross Stitched Ovals. The background Christmas Tree designer paper I believe is from Lawn Fawn. I added little star brads in each corner. I embellished the image with Gold and Diamond Stickels and then added some gold lame snowflakes die cut from snowflakes from Paper Smooches. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for inspiration.
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch
- Bugaboo Christmas Chaos: Here Comes Santa Claus
- CASE-ing Christmas: anything winter holiday goes
- Corrosive Blog: Merry Christmas
- 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Crazy Hazelnut Christmas challenge: time to decorate (ornaments)
- Crazy Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes
- Crazy Hazelnut Patterned Paper: use patterned paper
Well, that's it for tonight. Thank yu for stopping by. I hope your week gets off to a great start.