Sunday, December 6, 2015

Santa's Coming to Town

Happy Sunday! So glad you stopped by today. I am playing with the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos challenges this week. At least I hope I can find time to play. This is the first challenge for the week: Here Comes Santa Claus.

I used Bugaboo's Stocking Santa Ornament. I colored him with Copic markers and die cut him with MFT Cross Stitched Ovals. The background Christmas Tree designer paper I believe is from Lawn Fawn. I added little star brads in each corner. I embellished the image with Gold and Diamond Stickels and then added some gold lame snowflakes die cut from snowflakes from Paper Smooches. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for inspiration.


I am entering these challenges:
Well, that's it for tonight. Thank yu for stopping by. I hope your week gets off to a great start.

Donna


15 comments:

Pam said...

Oh Donna this is absolutely darling! I love everything about it. That cute Santa, the papers you used, the snowflakes and the arrangement. Great job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Fun card!! I love that paper!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Virgo5 said...

Well he looks adorable and I love the sparkle! Thanks for much for joining in our Christmas Chaos challenge at Catch The Bug!

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a fun card! Perfect DP for the backdrop for Santa- love the Gold stickles and snowflake. Keeping the family and the kids in prayers!

Jackie C said...

Great fun! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful artwork at Corrosive Challenges, hugs, Jackie DT member

Lori m said...

Too cute, great card, hugs, Lori m

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, talk about adorable Donna!!! Love the stickles and your background paper. That is one cutie of a Santa too. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

Linda

Mynn xx said...

This is DARLING! I LOVE the shine and sparkle you added to the traditional colors! Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna Nuce said...

Such a fun Santa! I love the sparkle on him! The stitched oval is really pretty on the card. Thanks for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is gorgeous, I just love that shade of green you used! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
Good luck!
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Peanut said...

What an adorable card, Donna. Santa looks a little hungover! LOL. Thank you so much for joining our last CASE-ing Christmas challenge. We truly appreciate your support and hope to see you again soon. Happy Christmas!
hugs, Asha

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at CHHC2
hugs Lisbeth
DT-CHHC

Unknown said...

What a darling image, I also love that background paper! Thanks for joining us for our last challenge at CASE-ing Christmas.

Unknown said...

What a cute Santa looks like he's had enough already. Great design and colours. Thank you for joining us at the 12Months of Christmas linkup blog Helen DT

Rocky said...

He's cute, I love the texture added with the Stickles. Thank you for joining us at CASE-ing Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...