Thursday, December 10, 2015

Penguin Friends

Happy Thursday friends! I took the day off of work to spend it with my daughter and have some mother-daughter time today. But before I take off to do that I have a card for you this morning that I didn't get posted last night.


This is a Bugaboo image called Little Penguin Winter. I made this one for the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos challenge. I also used the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch for inspiration.


The image is colored with Bic markers and I added some Stickels (gold and diamond) for some sparkle. The sentiment is an acrylic embellishment and I added the snowflakes as embellishments also. The strip is embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. The designer paper is a scrap from my box.
I am entering these challenges:
Have a super day and thanks for stopping by.

Donna


14 comments:

Pam said...

This is so cute! I love the beautiful blue stripe paper and the snowflake embossed paper. The little penguin image is so sweet and I love the sparkly snow on the bench.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Donna. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna, You did a wonderful job with the sketch and the darling image from Bugaboo. Love the blues.
Hugs Pat

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Love those little penguins and great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin Or Not On Tuesday!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fab card for our challenge this time at ABC Christmas, thanks for entering.
Lorraine DT

stampingvickisvisions said...

This is a cute card, the penguins are adorable. Thanks for joining the Try Stamping on Tuesday. Vicki DT

Jen Leeflang said...

so cute! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
Good luck!
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Virgo5 said...

Love the penguins, great card! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

I love all your projects! Thanks so very much for taking the time to join in our 3rd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, it means so much to us to have you as a follower!

Tammy Miller said...

I love all your projects! Thanks so very much for taking the time to join in our 3rd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog, it means so much to us to have you as a follower!

Michelle said...

What a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Donna, penguins have quickly become my newest favorite "winter-y" pet, so this is just adorable! The snowflakes are a perfect accent. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Crystal

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Super cute penguins on your card, Donna! Love the embossed snowflakes behind them too. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Helen said...

Awww...cute card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...