Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Christmas Star

Here is my second card for today. I had one more progressive challenge to finish up for this month. So this is my first Christmas card for 2016.


The image is the progressive image for The Outlawz challenge for December from All Dressed Up. I colored her with Bic and Copic markers and die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I backed the image with a blue scrap from my scrap box. The stripes are washi tape and then I added a MFT Pierced Star. I haven't used the stars on a card yet. I keep forgetting that I had them. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:

I need to get back to my Thank You cards now. Just a few more to go. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful New Year's Eve.

Hugs,

Donna

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

So dang sweet! I love the rounded corners and the pop of coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...