Sunday, December 20, 2015

Snowman CAS

Happy Sunday and welcome to a new challenge at The Outlawz CAS. This week we are using a snowman on our projects. Any snowman as long as it's CAS.


I used Bugaboo Sign It Snow Friends. I colored him with Copics and embellished with Diamond Stickles. On some of the snowflakes I used pearls and self-adhesive rhinestones. The sentiment I created on the computer to fit the frame. This is one of my thank you notes for Christmas gifts. This is the first year that I've had some thank yous done before Christmas is even here. I am thrilled to know that I won't have to scramble to get them made right after the holiday.
Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo. Play along and you can win a wonderful prize from Bugaboo stamps. I hope you will join us for the snowman challenge.


I am entering these challenges:

How are your Christmas plans coming? I still have to start my shopping. I've done some baking but we've managed to eat all of those already so I'm going to have to do more. My youngest arrived from Florida last night and he's my baker so I feel a marathon session of cookie baking coming very soon. LOL! Oh what fun! Have a super Sunday and make it an awesome week!

Donna

10 comments:

Pam said...

Cute, cute, cute, I love the sparkle!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fabulous CAS card, love the image and added rhinestones. thank you so much for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw, Jennifer DT member

Adrijana Knez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adrijana Knez said...

Hi.
Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Ch.'s Thank you challenge.
Have a nice day and happy Christmas!
Jana - DT C.R.A.F.T. Ch.
My blog: http://janinustvarjalnivrt.blogspot.com/

Caz said...

Oh this is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty And good luck..

Merry christmas.

Caz PPC DT x
My Blog
Polkadoodle's
Pennys Paper-Crafty

Stef H said...

love the glitter!

everything is done for xmas. xmas day i spend with jade and "that side" of the family; day after son and grandson should be coming by. amber too if she doesn't have to work. today we're exchanging gifts at the office. yes, this has been a good year. my only "bad" thing is i'll never walk the same again. i limp. but that's ok. i've got a cane to help me and i better start using it!

hope you have the best of the best of christmas and all the blessings GOD can muster for you in 2016.

big hugs :)

MaryH said...

Delightful snowman, and I really like the way you've emphasized the snowflakes with all the jewels. So pretty. (also like that fat bluebird). Good for you at the headstart on the "Thank you-s". It's always a good feeling to know you don't have to hurry & scramble. Hope that all things are better at your house. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Looking forward to a good 2016 and sharing lots of cards with you. Hugs & Blessings.

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna, Just a darling card and love your snowman. Wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs, Pat

La Papera Gialla said...

Very sweet!
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges and merry Christmas!
Monica - DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Come and Get It)

(DT Crafty Friends)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...