Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last Chance for DeeDee's Digis

It's with great sadness today that I post my last card as a DeeDee's Digi design team member. Today is the last day that you can get DeeDee's wonderful digis. The store is closing. DeeDee has been wonderful and I love her digis and will continue to use them. Everything is 75% off through today so I hope you'll stop by and treat yourself to some wonderful images.


This image comes from Seasonal Baskets. It's one of my favorite sets because there is a basket for every time of the year. So versatile. I die cut the basket with Lawn Fawn's Stitched Party Banner die and added the MFT Many Thanks die sentiments. I added two acrylic snowflakes in the corners to cover the banner holes. A very easy and pretty card. I made several of these as thank yous for Christmas gifts. Please stop by DeeDee's today and check out the wonderful 75% off sale.


I am entering these challenges:
Wishing all of you a safe and Happy New Year. May 2016 bring you health and happiness and much time with family and friends. Relax, have fun and craft! If you celebrate the New Year please don't drink and drive. Be safe my friends. 

Hugs,
Donna


5 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card and amazing digi, so sad about her store closing.
Hugs, Lori m

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Stef H said...

great card! i'm sorry to hear she's closing. but then, change is good.

glad you had a good new year's eve. i hope 2016 is filled with many blessings for you. i'm glad we're friends.

hugs :)

Anna-Karin said...

Stunning card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your card is wonderful- so sad to see Dee Dee's close : (

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...