Sunday, December 27, 2015

CAS Outlawz Anniversary

How was your Christmas? Mine was busy, busy, busy! Four states in three days but I got to spend time with my two boys that I only see once or twice a year. So it was wonderful to just be with my kids. We got home late this afternoon and spent the evening with my daughter and SIL so we had some great family time this weekend.
Today is a new challenge over at The Outlawz CAS. This week we are moving away from Christmas and looking at some other kinds of cards. The challenge is to make an anniversary or wedding card. My brother's anniversary with his lovely bride of 46 years is tomorrow, so I dedicated this challenge to them. Here's the card I sent them:

Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. I used Marriage Secret by Bugaboo for my card. The inside of the card reads: "remains a secret". I die cut and embossed the image with Spellbinder's ATC die cut ad framed the image with red card stock. Then doodled around the frame. The image bubble is from DeeDee's Digis. I hope you'll join us this week and get a start on some cards for 2016. Join us at the CAS Outlawz challenge.
I am entering these challenges:

I have another week of vacation this week and hope to get a start on my cards for 2016. I hope you have some creative time this week also. Make it an awesome week!

Donna

4 comments:

Stef H said...

i'm glad to get away from making xmas cards. i only hope i can squeeze a few in during the year if next year will be anything like it was this year in needing the cards!

wow! you certainly were busy with all that travelling but glad it was great and you are home safe and sound.

wishing you the best of everything in the new year and thank you for always making me smile.

hugs :)

Pam said...

What a funny and cute image! I wonder what it says inside?
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Karen C said...

Teehee! How fun! Love this couple!! So glad you came Through ‘The Craft Room Door’ to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
Hugs,
Karen C

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Lovely card. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...