Monday, December 7, 2015

Stocking Boy

Happy Monday! A quick card this morning for the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos. This is for Day 2 of the Bugaboo Challenge. It's a sketch challenge>


My card:

I love Plaid anytime of the year. This is from a paper pack from Michael's. The image is from Bugaboo called Stocking Boy. I colored the image with Bic markers and added some Diamond Stickles. I added the sentiments by curving the sentiment on my clear block and added it to each side of the image. The image is cut with MFT Cross Stitched Ovals.
I am entering these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today. I am having fun with the Christmas Chaos. 

Donna

5 comments:

Pam said...

I love traditional red and green and plaid for Christmas. This card is so cute and so is that image! Adorable card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

mulberry station said...

Super cute card!!! I love the papers you have used. thanks for joining our Christmas Chaos at Catch The Bug.

Barbara said...

Sweet card! I love the traditional colors together the fun image!!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday challenge blog! Barbarayaya

Dawn Frost said...

I love the plaid too! Great colouring and background paper. Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

Lisbeth said...

Hi
super cute card
thanks to participate at CHHC2
hugs Lisbeth
DT-CHHC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...