Saturday, November 27, 2021

Touched by Peace

 Happy Day! Our family group who usually numbers close to 50, has dwindled to 10 this year. So it's a nice cozy group. We traveled home last night so I am happy to be home. Here is another card.


Rudolph is the center image of my card. He is die cut from MFT Delightful Deer. I added a small red dot to Rudolph's nose. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday's Christ is Born. The house and trees are from a set called Scenic Winter. I am entering these challenges:
We have a busy weekend ahead. Things to do to get ready for the coming week. Work at the mobile home to get it ready to move out in preparation for ground-breaking on the new house. Tomorrow we are having Thanksgiving dinner here for our daughter, SIL, and the twins so my turkey is thawing out. And once the weekend is over we have a long list of things that needs to get done this week. Yikes! I'm tired already. Well, it's off to get the laundry done. Make it a super fun weekend. Stay safe! Peace and all good.

Donna


8 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very lovely card and a brilliant design too.
Love the Rudolf he looks so proud and lovely.
My it sounds a very busy time for you.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Beccy said...

Cute card Donna, I love the little images. The Rudolph stamp is especially cute with his bright red nose. Wonderful sentiment too.
Good luck with your busy week!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

Welcome home, beautiful card, I don't know how you do it, I'm exhausted and the holiday season just started lol. Hugs, Lori m

Martina said...

Beautiful and creative work, I also wish you peace at Christmas. Thank you for sharing with us the Craftyhazelnut´'s Christmas Challenge. We hope you will join us for the next challenges. Martina - DT

NanaConnie said...

Lovely card, Donna, and I really love the sentiment! Time for another DT hat - Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Christmas Delight" challenge at Creative Knockouts this fortnight. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Anonymous said...

Such a fun Rudolph image with a bright red nose! thank you so much for playing along with the Rudolph Days Challenge and for the kind words about my DT cards.
Linda, DT

Michelle B. said...

Love Rudolph and his red nose! Fabulous layout and the sentiment is perfect. So glad you joined us for our Christmas Delight Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

Kelly Schelske said...

What an adorable card Donna! Love Rudolph's red nose!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...