Saturday, November 13, 2021

Quilted Santa

Happy weekend!  I have another card today for Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards. This time I worked on Day 12. Our challenge was to make a shaped card. Beccy had an awesome tutorial to show us just how easy it is to make a shaped card.

The image I used was a free one from Beccy's Place called Quilted Santa. I used the pre-colored version and followed the tutorial Beccy posted. Once I completed the card I used a number of embellishments: Dimensional Magic on the bell and several colors of Stickles s: Burgundy (berries), Black Diamond (bear's nose) and Cinnamon (Santa's coat). I am entering these challenges:

That's all the time I have. I have to get ready for the twins tomorrow. It's supposed to be cold and nasty so it just might be an indoor day. Maybe we'll make cookies. Have a fantastic weekend. Stay safe. Peace nd ll good!

Donna



7 comments:

Beccy said...

Your shaped card is fabulous Donna, well done! Great idea to add the different mediums to the image, I particularly like the cinnamon you added to the fur on Santa's hat and coat, what a great colour! A nice shiny nose for the little bear is a must. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

KT Fit Kitty said...

Just popping in to say hello, Donna! Your shaped card is beautiful! I say YES please make those cookies! Preferably gingerbreads as they are my obsession at the moment! Looking forward to seeing photos of your fun cookie-baking spree! No pressure, of course LOL! I think the twins will enjoy the entire process and, of course, the eating!

Kuni said...

This is stunning .
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful shaped card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.

Sheryl said...

Ooh I love a shaped card! This is just fabulous I love it!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

AndreaNorris said...

Beautiful colouring I love the shape of him. Thanks for joining us a CRAFT Challenge this week
Andrea x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...