Monday, November 8, 2021

H is for Hearts

 Today's challenge at Beccy's Month of Holiday Cards is the letter "H" and we can make any holiday card so I wanted to use Beccy's Celebration Panels Digital Stamps to make a card. So my H is for hearts.


This is a very simple card. I printed the hearts panel from the set and colored it with different reds and pinks from my Spectrum Noir marker set. The sentiment is from the Celebration Panels set and I die cut it from a washi tape die in MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). I edged the sentiment strip with a pink marker. The striped paper is from my stash and has a layer of black card stock on a white card base. I am entering these challenges:
I've been hopping around the alphabet and may never catch up but I am doing what I can. Today we dug up sweet potatoes. We managed to find 3 5-gallon buckets of sweet potatoes. We were supposed to meet a builder for our new house but he didn't show up. One of these days the house might get started. LOL! Hope your week is off to a great start. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


5 comments:

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, you did a fabulous job colouring all those hearts... what a great mix of pinks and reds! Love the background paper too, the stripes work perfectly with the image.
Sorry to hear your builder didn't turn up, I hope it won't be too long until you can get the house going. Enjoy your sweet potatoes!
Cheers,
Beccy

Lori m said...

This is so pretty Donna, I have that design, I need to get crafting again, hugs, Lori m

cheiro urgia said...

I love the vobrant colours of your creation, the strong red and pink shades are perfect to brighten those grey autumn days. I like how you combined hearts and stripes so well as they're very different patterns, and the message of your card is fitting for so many different occasions. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Billie A said...

Beautiful colors. great image and so glad you shared over at Alphabet challenge.

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...